Your Resource for Minimally Invasive Spine Procedures in Dallas, TX
When you’re suffering from chronic back, neck or leg pain you may need surgery to treat it at its source. Dr. Shaad Bidiwala perfoms minimally invasive spine procedures only after innovative, nonsurgical treatments have failed to alleviate your pain.
Imagine sitting, standing, walking, exercising—or even resting—without pain
Using only the most advanced instrumentation and minimally invasive techniques, Dr. Bidiwala’s approach offers significant benefits over traditional open approaches. His procedures result in significantly lower risk of infection and faster recovery times so you can get back to enjoying life again.
At Texas Minimally Invasive Spine, we offer the following spine procedures:
- Innovative nonsurgical treatments – Most back, neck and leg pain is the result of inflammation and repetitive stress. Often this type of pain can be alleviated through medications, braces, physical therapy, activity restrictions or injections.
- Anterior cervical discectomy & fusion – A common surgical procedure used to treat nerve or spinal cord compression caused by a herniated disc or degenerative disc disease, like arthritis.
- Minimally invasive lumbar fusion – This surgical procedure is commonly used to treat severe lower back pain caused by degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis, scoliosis, fractures or spinal tumors.
- Minimally invasive lumbar discectomy – This surgical procedure is used to treat lower back pain due to a herniated disc in the lower back, which can cause back or leg pain as well as numbness, weakness or bladder control issues.
- Vertebroplasty & kyphoplasty – These are are relatively new, minimally invasive surgical procedures used to restore or maintain the height of a fractured vertebrae in the spine.
- Lumbar laminectomy – A common surgical procedure used to create space and relieve pressure between two or more spinal vertebrae.
- Minimally invasive instrumentation – Commonly known as screws and rods, this surgical procedure stabilizes fractured spines or spines affected by disease or degeneration. It is usually performed along with at least one fusion.
If you’re looking for skilled, precise treatment for your spine condition, contact Texas Minimally Invasive Spine at 214-823-2052 or use our easy online form. Dr. Bidiwala is dedicated to treating your debilitating spine conditions and helping you feel well again.